By Kaylin McGlothen:
1. Should parking decals be included in room and board payments?
2. Are the cameras around campus monitored 24/7?
3. Why are courses unrelated to majors a requirement?
4. Is there enough housing for incoming freshmen?
5. Why is financial aid such a hassle?
6. Does every building have two accessible doors-- in case of emergencies?
7. Is the greenhouse useable?
8. Why do we have to pay $10 for a single transcript?
9. Are students only friends with people with their majors?
10. Why do we buy scantrons?
11. Why is physical education a requirement in college?
12. How many organizations (greek and non-greek) are accessible Campus?
13. Are the dorms actually safe to live in?
14. Should tuition be raised to improve student living conditions?
15. How strictly is security enforced?
16. Are convocations beneficial to freshmen?
17. Why are community service hours required?
18. Are tutors offered on campus?